Register now for IIANC's E&O Risk Management Symposium in 2017! This unique learning and risk management opportunity is FREE to the first 100 member agents to register (limited per agency) at each location.
The E&O Risk Management Symposium will take you through these topics and more:
- Workers' Compensation - Are they really an employee?
- Flood - experience and lessons from the recent NC flooding
- Implications of licensing issues from NCDOI
- Cyber - now what?
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and hear "sage advice and pearls of wisdom" from our speakers:
- Michael T. Medford, E&O Panel Counsel, Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA
- William S. Cherry III, Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA
- Danny Cook, Agent, Cook Insurance Services
- John Miller, Adcock Agency, Inc.
- Teresa Knowles, NCDOI
- Representative of the NCJUA/NCIUA
- and other guest speakers!
CE Credit: Approved for 6 Hours GEN
Eligible for Westport and Fireman's Fund Loss Control Credit
What Members Said About Last Year's Symposium
"It was a great Symposium as well as CE credit. Very informative, interesting, and nicely done!"
"It was awesome and full of great, valuable information. Best E&O event I've ever attended!"
"This Symposium was interactive and very timely. It was a chance for agency owners to ask questions relevant to our issues."
"The E&O Symposium was excellent. It was truly one of the best insurance classes I've ever attended. The class was very well organized and the information provided by the insurance professionals and attorneys is information I'm sharing with our agency staff."
For questions concerning the number of people allowed to attend per agency/loss control credit requirements, please contact Denise Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with registration, contact IIANC Education at email@example.com