Register now for one of IIANC's E&O Risk Management Symposiums in 2018! This risk management education opportunity is FREE to the first 100 member agents to register at each location. The 2018 Symposium features all NEW topics with a different panel of expert speakers, so even if you attended last year's, you will enjoy and get value from this unique learning opportunity and be awarded 6 GEN CE credits!
The E&O Risk Management Symposium will take you through these topics and more:
- NCDOI Updates
- Department Mission/Vision
- 2018 Goals/Objectives
- Implementation Strategy and Impact on Agent
- Agency Examination Process
- E&O Loss Control Audit
- Deep Dive into E&O and Cyber Liability Resources
- Workers' Compensation Pitfalls and Best Practices
- Common Personal & Commercial Lines Coverage Gaps
- Anatomy of an E&O Claim
You will also have the opportunity to interact with our expert panel of speakers and ask questions:
Click here to view more about the following speakers.
- Christopher J. Boggs, CPCU, ARM, ALCM, LPCS, AAI, APA, CWCA, CRIS, AINS
- William S. Cherry III, Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA
- Teresa Knowles, NCDOI
- Michael T. Medford, E&O Panel Counsel, Manning Fulton & Skinner, PA
- Eric Moberg, The Moberg Group
- Dr. Michelle Flynn Osborne, MBA, CIC, NCDOI
- Stuart Powell, CPCU, CIC, CLU, ARM, ChFC, AAI, ARe, CRIS
- Rebecca A. Shigley, FLMI, AIE, AIRC, ACS, CICSR, IIANC/NCAIA
CE Credit: Approved for 6 Hours GEN
Eligible for Westport and Fireman's Fund Loss Control Credit
What Members Are Saying About the Symposium
"It was a great Symposium as well as CE credit. Very informative, interesting, and nicely done!"
"It was awesome and full of great, valuable information. Best E&O event I've ever attended!"
"This Symposium was interactive and very timely. It was a chance for agency owners to ask questions relevant to our issues."
"The E&O Symposium was excellent. It was truly one of the best insurance classes I've ever attended. The class was very well organized and the information provided by the insurance professionals and attorneys is information I'm sharing with our agency staff."
For questions concerning the number of people allowed to attend per agency/loss control credit requirements, please contact Denise Miller (email@example.com
For assistance with registration, contact IIANC Education at firstname.lastname@example.org