Client Service Manager Associate - Greensboro
APPLY HERE: https://ajg.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=29922&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.WHVn0tj1-ZQ.mailto
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale
property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage,
consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control
consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J.
Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to
individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including
traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the
world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
The Client Service Manager Associate is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and
external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts with relatively simple to
moderately complex needs. This role reports directly into either the Branch Client Service Director or the Branch Client
Service Supervisor. This role directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction,
enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of
performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts.
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the be possible
solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and
- Supports one or more Producers and/or Account Executives and is the first line of contact when the Producer or Account
Executive is not available.
- Coordinates appropriate resources to address the client's risk management needs.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree with no client service and/or claims management experience –OR– High School degree/GED with 3+
years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Producer's License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
- Solid financial acumen.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Works in a self-directed manner.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher
hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not
include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status.
Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular
skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which
requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance,
401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work
hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor
favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally
protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship,
including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff,
and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations
of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business.