Business Insurance Account Specialist II
This associate is responsible for the ongoing service and retention of a book of small business insurance clients. This will be achieved by proactively interacting with customers to understand and meet their insurance program service needs. A successful associate meets and exceeds monthly service goals to align with department and enterprise revenue targets for First Citizens Insurance Services. The associate will work together with the inside sales team and serve as a primary commercial service contact. Critical elements of this job include:
• Handling all day to day service requests of the customer to include processing of renewals, endorsements, audits and Certificates of Insurance.
• Responsibility for identifying and fulfilling any necessary remarketing and cross sell opportunities.
• Working in multiple internal business systems to maintain thorough and accurate client notes.
• Assuring accurate and timely follow up and documentation on all service accounts.
• Possessing strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
First Citizens is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Our associates make First Citizens a great place for our clients to do business. Those who grow, achieve and succeed are those who share our core values of integrity, service excellence and stability.
Basic Qualifications required for this role are as follows:
Associate degree with a minimum of 4 years insurance experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 years insurance experience.
Property and casualty license required
To be considered, please post directly to the position online – Job #28047 – on the career site located on the First Citizens Bank website – www.firstcitizens.com.