Small Business Insurance Sales Specialist
This associate is responsible for providing risk management/insurance program services to small business/commercial clients and prospects of First Citizens Insurance Services. The associate will work as part of the inside sales team, as a sales agent, and is responsible for meeting monthly sales goals to align with department and enterprise revenue targets. Critical to their success will be:
• Creating and closely managing day to day referral relationships with our First Citizens Bank branch partners.
• Cross selling to existing clients.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through various methods.
• Properly underwriting new commercial applications, analyzing potential business client exposures and recommending appropriate coverage solutions.
• Negotiating with insurance carriers to insure proper placement of risks and coverage solutions.
• Delivering a comprehensive proposal in a timely manner.
• Working in multiple internal business systems to maintain thorough and accurate client notes and assuring proper follow up and documentation throughout the sales cycle.
First Citizens is one of the top financial services providers in the nation, recognized and awarded for our customer satisfaction, sustainable profitability, and overall stability and security. Our associates make First Citizens a great place for our clients to do business. Those who grow, achieve and succeed are those who share our core values of integrity, service excellence and stability.
Basic Qualifications required for this role are as follows:
Associate degree with a minimum of 2 years insurance experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 4 years insurance experience
Property and casualty license required
To be considered, please post directly to the position online – Job #28046 – on the career site located on the First Citizens Bank website – www.firstcitizens.com.