James E Moore Insurance Agency, Inc., in Wilmington, NC, is looking for an experienced insurance professional to join us as Agency Manager with some senior customer service duties included. We have 18 employees including 7 Producers and 1 Assistant Producer. Our focus is on large personal accounts and small to medium commercial accounts. In addition, we do some individual and group life and health.
The primary focus of this job will be to understand and achieve the broad goals of the Agency’s CEO and Board of Directors. In addition this person will be expected to:
- Evaluate operational processes and procedures and develop strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of the operation that maximize profit while maintaining quality and cost.
- Recognize and report critical department and organizational trends.
- Capitalize on opportunities for continuous improvement by conducting research on market trends and best practices
- Manage and direct the Customer Service operations through strategic planning, supervision, and development of internal staff.
- Develop sustainable operations by analyzing, refining and enhancing current practices to ensure future planning aligns with long-range business growth objectives.
- Manage budgeted resources by anticipating expenditures, accurately forecasting resource needs/costs and properly accounting for expenses to meet requirements and achieve fiscal responsibility.
- Foster a collaborative approach to growing the business by creating a positive “can-do” environment that guides leaders in achieving or exceeding expectations, and rewards accountability and top performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive management experience
- Outstanding people skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Senior CSR experience
- Professional designation(s)
Apply to Adrienne Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.