Dan Gilbert Insurance is a growing independent agency in Western North Carolina. We are a well-established, full-service agency that has been in this region since 1958 with multiple locations.
Dan Gilbert Insurance is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, full-time Commercial Lines Producer to generate new business production.
Qualified applicants will have the ability to manage schedules, set appointments with prospective clients, analyze existing exposures, and present alternative solutions to fulfill the needs of prospects and clients.
- Acquire new accounts by cold calling, referrals, leads, etc.
- Gather information for marketing of new accounts; location, kind of business, amounts to be insured, any underwriting necessary to place with carriers.
- Service all accounts produced.
- Work closely with marketing team on any changes to be made during the policy year.
- Work on renewals 90 days in advance with team, advising of any changes.
- Valid NC Property & Casualty license
- Minimum High school education/some college and or degree a plus
- Experience with AMS360 desired, not required
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license, safe driving record, proof of insurance
Initial compensation during the first two years of employment includes a base salary plus commission on new business. After validation, compensation includes commission on new and renewal business.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com