COMMERCIAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Seeking highly motivated team member to expand our successful team in the Caldwell/Watauga County areas. We are looking for an overachiever who can work in a fast paced, team oriented environment and respect the client-agency relationship.
- Work with Account Executive in a team environment to market, acquire and advise new clients about their risk management programs
- Develop current client relationships
- Direct and lead renewal process and assist Marketing Director in remarketing of client’s needs
- Analyzing client’s risk with Account Executive and advising of options to manage their needs
- Manage service requests from current clients and ensure they are handled in a timely manner
- Meet with clients, prospects and insurance company marketing reps
High School diploma or equivalent
Property & Casualty license preferred or willingness to obtain within 90 days
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
Interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional supportive relationships with customers and
PC and keyboarding skills, including experience with Windows operating systems
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.