At this time, any in-person education classes scheduled for July 1 or later are still being held. However, we are continuing to monitor the situation and will adjust if necessary. IIANC will be taking precautions at any of our future in-person classes to follow the recommendations from the CDC and NCDHHS, and request that attendees do the same, in order to help protect themselves and others from the spread of respiratory illnesses, which includes COVID-19.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched. (IIANC will be providing hand sanitizer/cleansing wipes at future classes if available but attendees are also encouraged to bring their own if possible.)
- Use the “elbow bump” as your new way of saying hello instead of a handshake.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and do not attend IIANC classes.
- If you are in an at-risk group, please take extra precautions as needed.