The Career Clipboard, a member service of IIANC, is a way for member agencies to share available job openings around the state. Agents can also post their resume for review by interested employers. Individuals interested in purchasing or selling an agency can submit this information as well. There is no fee to use this member-only service. Listings are accepted from independent insurance agencies and individuals with positions available or wanted in North Carolina. Your agency must be a member of IIANC to post a job opening using this service.
We do not accept listings from employment agencies. Any listing may be refused by IIANC. Listings will be automatically removed after six months. Listings are updated each Friday. (Submissions must be received by 3pm on Thursday for Friday postings.)
To submit your listing request, simply email the job description and information on how people can apply to Rena Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NEW* IIANC's Career Clipboard Moves to CareerPlug in March 2021
IIANC's Career Clipboard page will be transitioning to a more robust platform in mid-March 2021. The partnership with CareerPlug, will offer our members the opportunity to post available job opportunities on a site that will enable them to get better candidates to fill any vacancies. This benefit will remain FREE for members, but offer so much more in return. Additionally, members will have the chance to upgrade their subscription with CareerPlug at an annual, deeply-discounted rate that will allow them to cross-list their post on popular job sites like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and more.
Want to learn more? Watch a demo that we hosted with CareerPlug
where you can get a sneak peek at what's coming, and the logistics of how to get your post added to the new site.
Big 'I' Hires
- Big "I" Hires is a one-stop resource for independent insurance agencies to identify top-performing Producers and CSRs. Tools are available to recruit, assess, train and retain top talent with a few simple clicks. The program is available to Big "I" members only. You will need your IIABA member ID and password to access the program. Learn More >>>
Best Practices for Hiring
- If you're seeking advice on hiring practices for your agency, then The Moberg Group (TMG) may be able to help. IIANC members receive a complimentary one hour phone consultation annually with TMG. Learn More >>>
WAHVE - A Remote Staffing Solution
- If you're not able to fill your position through traditional methods, remote staffing through Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) may be an alternative. With WAHVE, you can hire an experienced and qualified remote employee for full-time, part-time or project-based work. WAHVE uses "pretirees" who are eager to extend their careers working from home. You could save 40-50% on personnel costs and overhead, and IIANC members receive a 50% discount on the one-time set up fee. Learn more >>>
If you're looking to retire but aren't ready to leave the workforce completely, you may be interested in becoming a WAHVE.
System Search - Recruitment & Placement Services
- Focusing exclusively on the insurance industry, System Search offers comprehensive recruitment and placement services to help you find the right individual for your team. They offer a complete package designed to meet all of your hiring needs. You may also choose a partial recruitment package or individual tools to assist in your own recruitment efforts. IIANC members are eligible to receive discounted pricing as well (on applicable services/packages). Learn More >>>
New Hire Training
- Start your new hires off right with our classroom and self-study prelicensing courses and online training in insurance essentials, coverages, business skills and more. Investing in your new employees with the proper education and training from the beginning can put them on the path to greater long-term success for your agency. IIANC members receive discounted pricing on these education and training programs. Learn more >>>