Stop! Before adding someone to your agency/company for a registration, please email email@example.com to ensure the individual is set up correctly in our system to receive accurate pricing and prevent duplicate records. Otherwise, the system will default to the higher, non-member rates for anyone manually added to your agency/company listing. If you are an agent member of IIANC or work for a PARTNER company, please verify that the system is giving you member pricing before you complete your registration.
The biggest resource (and expense) an Insurance Agency has is its staff. Poor hiring decisions can be disastrous. How do you hire the right person the first time?
This class will provide you with important insight as to:
• Determining the right number of employees and what you want them to do
• How to develop good job descriptions
• How to locate candidates and what to look for on employment applications
• What questions you should (and shouldn't) ask during an interview process
• Understanding the various federal employment laws
• Reference checking and testing candidates
• Training and evaluating your employees
• Ways to compensate your employees
• When and how to terminate employees that don't work out
CE Credits: 6 hours
Registration: 8:00 am -8:30 am
Class Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Non Members $179
Online Registration Instructions:
Click here to view instructions for how to register online.
IIANC Cancellation Policies & Event Disclaimers:
Click here to view cancellation policies and disclaimers for IIANC classes and events.