Trusted Risk Advisor: Sessions 1 & 2
***This is registration is for Session 1 & 2 ONLY!! IIANC does not offer each session individually. If you would like to register for the entire series at a discounted rate, please register please do so on the TRA Series registration page.***
Session 1: Goodbye, Agent and Broker. Hello, Trusted Risk Advisor
Tired of the transactional selling process? Join industry expert Scott Addis for the first session of this four-part series to become a Risk Consultant and Strategist for your clients!
In this first session you will...
- Discover your WHY... Your purpose for existence
- Find your path to Trusted Risk Advisor (TRA) status
- Learn Differentiation, Commoditization, and the Traps
- Develop a unique message - Your TRA value proposition
- Understand Risk, Risk Management, and the TRA Decision Matrix
- Learn the Trusted Risk Advisor process
- Better understand the power of first impressions
Session 2: The Art and Science of Discovery... Leading to Strategy
Tired of the transactional selling process? Join industry expert Scott Addis for the second session of this four-part series to become a Risk Consultant and Strategist for your clients.
In this session you will learn...
- The I³ System
- The five stages in the initial prospect interview
- Walk away power
- The employee interview... A strategy to position you as the undercover boss!
- The TRA prospect trigger...emotion
- Active listening
- The prospect qualification filter
Click here to learn more about the program.
**To earn the certification, agents must complete all four, 8-hour sessions within 18 months. These sessions can be taken in any order. **
CE Hours: 7 hours - NC only
Date: Session 1 - Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Session 2 - Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Lunch will be included)
Cost: $900 Member / $1000 Non-Member ($450 per session for Members/ $500 per session for Non-Members)
Please note, the cancellation policy for this class is different than the standard IIANC cancellation policies. Any cancellations or transfers made from the time of registration until 10 days prior to the class, will receive only a refund of 50% of the original registration price. Cancellations made less than 10 days from the start of the event will receive no refund.