Virtual E&O Audit
The Operational Improvement Review for Insurance Agents
Your agency is eligible to receive up to a 15% premium credit annually for up to 5 years*.
What is an Insurance Agency E&O Audit?
- Reducing exposure to insurance agency lawsuits and E&O claims
- Developing a better understanding of how the agency operates on the ground level
- Improving customer service
- Increasing sales opportunities
- Establishing written procedures
- Creating a culture of E&O awareness with agency staff
- Increasing agency efficiency
- Agency website
- Customer file maintenance
- Document management
- File documentation
- Diary system
- Template customer correspondence used (form letters, checklists and proposals)
- Start the conversation with the team at Virtual Agency Solutions by completing the form above.
- A Virtual Agency Solutions team member will provide a process map and fee agreement for the agency to review.
- Once the fee agreement is signed, an onboarding call will be scheduled with the agency to introduce and begin the audit process
"Audits can seem daunting, but the agency Operational Improvement Review made a good use of our employee's time. The employee feedback was taken seriously and we were provided with tools and resources to make enhancements to our operational procedures. Investing the time and resources into this quick process should be an easy decision for any agency."